Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trip to L.A. - Day 7

August 23, 2007

Stay overnight at Tulure Food Cos next to Walmart.

Got up at about 9 am . We want to buy a plier in 99 & More to change to new shower handle. But the store (petty bad organised) not open yet. So Mel visit Susie Deal, bought some cheap (not really) clothes. Me & Law went to Walmart to wait for her finish shopping. Then we went to Long John Silver around the block to eat lunch. Got some cash in WaMu on the same lot. Mel ate seafood deluxe, Law ate popcorn shrimp combo, I ate calamari. Total $21. We told Law we are going to move to Tulare because it has less than 50,000 population. But he flatly reject that idea. I told him if he could gave me five reason for not to move here. I will accept not to move here. But ha gave me only 4. So he try all other way to get us change the idea.

Set out to Henford. Mel picked 6 corns on the wide open corn field which are barely ripe. Stopped close to downtown under the breeze way of a closed down auto service store. Turn on the gen & aircond for Law to keep cool. Me and Mel walk 3 to 4 blocks. But it was too hot. Returned to trailer. Had showers. Released gray water before setout. On the before I-5, Mel took over the driving. I got it back after exit I-5. Got to Gilroy at sunset. We shopped at Outlet. Bought a Lee jean waist 31 for me for $10.99. Mel bought a short for $6. Law bought a sweater $8 &sweat shirt $5. Ate at In & Out. Fillup gas tank and got home about 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment