Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Start date - To Niland

We started our trip very late. I finished packing and we went to KTC to pick up our trailer. By the time we got there it was around 9:00 P.M. then I started putting things inside the trailer. Lawrence wants to eat out, but too much trouble to pull the trailer, so we cooked noodles at KTC. While we were eating the noodles, I remember I forgot to bring the camera and the thick sleeping bag, we decided to go back home. Then we were on our way, by the time we reached Gilroy, Daddy was sleepy, and we stopped our trailer next to the Wal-Mart, so I can go inside and shop for foods while daddy sleeping inside the trailer. An hour later I finished shopping and wake up daddy, but we forgot to fill up the gas before we leave Gilroy. We had to pay for high price on gas when we stopped at Coalinga ($3.589/per gal---totals gals was 16.58---amt of $59.51). Then we slept at Buttonwillow Rest Area.