Monday, January 7, 2013

Tucson Winter Trip - (Day 21) - Back Home


1/7/13 (Monday)



I cleaned up the litter cat box and then went to Walmart McDonald for breakfast.  I brought it back to the trailer and eat with Tom. (1 Bac Egg CH Mcgriddle $3.19; 1 Sausage Egg Mcmuffin $3.09 and 2 Hash Brown for $2). After that I went back to Walmart and bought some items for myself. Then we started cleaning up our trailer and ready to go again.

 We went to Valero at the East Main Street, which gas cost very high. It is $3.69 for cash price and $3.79 for credit card price. We ended up paying $58.15 for 15.72 gallon of gas. I told Tom that why don’t we go to find a cheaper gas station? But Tom insist of filling up the gas tank here, he didn’t want to drive around with the trailer and looking for gas. We have a small fight, because of that. Tom felt sleepy at the Edward Air Fore Space near the exit of the highway. While Tom was sleeping I was playing with the cats. When Tom woke up, I made pork chop dinner before we drove again. Next Tom felt sleepy again at the Bakersfield, Tom parked on a the church parking and went back to the trailer and sleep. While I was sitting on the truck reading my Chinese books. When Tom done sleeping he drove to Costco for gas.  We kept on driving to next town Lost Hills Pilot for gas and ate at the Pilot Wendy’s. Our last gas fill up was at the Chevron Firebaugh for $3.69 per gallon. Then we were back to San Jose around 11:00 p.m.