Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 13 - Oregon

After we woke up, we left Grant Pass Walmart and drove to Medford Costco and Walmart was next door. After little shopping, we continued south to stop at Ukiah downtown to fill our gas.

We drove a little longer distance than normal when we took few exits too early in Redding trying to find Wal-mart, which was good because we found a Safeway open 24 hour and had free wi-fi. They also had a gas station cost only $3.94 a gallon, which was the lower price of the whole trip. We went inside and bought 5 ears of corn for $2. Then I started cooking dinner. After we all finished eating and cleaning up, I wanted to buy some drinking water. When I walked by the cat food area, I saw it was on sale 3 for a dollar. I bought a totals of 9 cans. Tom and I finished the cheese cake then I washed up the dish. Tom stayed up late to do internet with the gen on.

No comments:

Post a Comment