Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 15 - Oregon trip (Sacramento)

I woke up early in the morning around 7:40 a.m. . I cleaned up the cat's box and fed them. Then Olivia opened the door and talked to me. I told her that I would be right inside. We had a long talk, then my son woke up and came inside the house. He was playing with Olivia two sons, their name are Brian and Jacky.

Brian was 15 years old after summer and would be 10th grade and Jacky was 12 and his birthday would be next week, after summer he would be attending 8th grade in school. By the time Tom woke up it was around 12:00 in the afternoon. Olivia told me that her father have a lot of fruit trees and asked if I wanted to go get some. I told her I would love to take some, so she drove me to his father house and he got me a lot of fruits and seeds for the food plants. Then we all went to Rice Bowl China restaurant in Florin Road for dim sum. Olivia forgot her purse, I told her not to worry I would pay it. When we drove back to her house, her husband Ben came back home. He just went to Mendicino to catch abalone; he got three abalones, which was the limit for the day. Olivia said they would give me one and told me how to clean and cook it.


Later on Olivia had to take both of her son for guitar lesson, she would be back around 6:00 0’clock. Before Ben went to take a shower, he asked us if we want to see a movie, which we did. Not too long later, Olivia took Jacky back home and told Ben that Brian was staying at his friend house. Around 7:30 Ben and Olivia took us to the Chinese resturant in Freeport Blvd for dinner.
We went back to her house and then Ben went picking up her older son. Olivia and I were both having a small talk while Lawrence, Jacky & Brian playing Wii game - Super Smash Bro Brawl. I looked at the clock and it was already 10:20 p.m. I knew they both had to work early tomorrow, so I told Olivia I better got going. We all said goodbye and good night then we headed back to our trailer. On the way home Odie and Ben Ben were both with us in the truck. Odie was kept moving around and mew for a long time, but we did not understand what he was trying to tell us. We though he want to go outside instead he needed to go to the bathroom. Next thing Odie was peeing on Lawrence head while my son was sleeping. So Tom has to stop the truck next to (Danville) Safeway parking lot. Lawrence went back to the trailer and took a shower. Also Tom took a short nap while my son were taking a shower. After that Tom woke up and head back to KTC. By the time we reached KTC it was already passed 1:00a.m. I was setting up the trailer bed and told my son to go to sleep. Then I helped Tom to unload the trailer. After that I went to bed too, which was already past 2:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment