Thursday, July 26, 2007

Coos Bay Trip - Day 4 (Sunset Bay State Park)

We woke up very late. I went to take a quick shower then I cooked breakfast (eggs, ham and bacon).


We wanted to dig some clams but water was high so Tom drove around the inner coastline to look for better place to clam. But we could not find any better location. It was still too early so I told Tom he needed to call Chi to see weather there is any job waiting for him. Chi told Tom he had some old jobs for him and will sent him the files.

So we drove around Coos Bay downtown and it happened to see a sign said about free internet. Tom asks me to check the bar (if more than 3 bar we can go into the internet). Luckily I found it and we parked next to the Coos Bay City Hall and very close to the library too. Tom opened the mail and called Chi with my cell phone and told him we will be back on Sunday.

I saw it was still kind of early so we went to Big K to look for the inverter, but we did not find any. I only find Fancy Feast which was very cheep, only cost .21 cents each. I bought 4 cans. Then we went to Wally again and first we only wanted to eat at the McDonald, I ordered Chicken DLT-Grl for Tom, Lawrence and me gets Fillet-O-Fish. I also bought Pretzel which didn't taste good. Then I went to shop inside. Tom saw some good N.Y. Steak, 6 for only $10.99. We bought more salad, and some candy. Then I needed to go to the bathroom and tell Lawrence to look for the beef Jerky because he ate them all. After I came out I did not saw them at all, so I started looking for them and shoped some more. I bought the shoe for Lawrence, new brush for hair, new sponge, & shampoo. Then after almost an hour later, I saw Tom and he told me he was waiting for me for a long time, we needed to go now. By the time we got there (crab area) it was 8:40 P.M. We caught about 11 crabs that night but the last 3 or 4 times the net caught no crabs, we guessed it must be very late (it was 9:45 P.M.) We went back and cooked for late dinner and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment