Friday, July 27, 2007

Coos Bay Trip - Day 5 (Left for Salmon Bay)

I woke up early in the morning, even though I did not go to bed until almost 2:00 A.M. I took a shower. After we ate breakfast, we started packing our trailer.

By the time we left there it was already 1:20 P.M., which was passed the check out time (should be 1:00 pm ). Then Tom went to get some gas next to Wally and I walked from the gas station to inside the store. I bought 2 boxes of cereal , more MM orange, NY steak, my donuts and also Lawrence school lunch Nacho (only cost $2.32 a box). Then Tom drove about 30 miles to Salmon Hobour to stay.

It cost only $10 a day, they have hot water in the restroom and a outside sink to wash the crab. Also, a pay shower was $1 for 7 min. You can stay for a week costing only $60. And a month will be $165, then we went to get more crabs. We brought Bo Bo with us too, but she did not like to sit next to the water, we had to put her in the cage.

We got 17 crabs that night and we took a lot of pictures too.

We stopped at about 9:00 P.M.. We went back and cleaned up our crab inside the trailer, then brought them to the outside sink to wash. Then we went back and I started cooking the crabs for dinner and Tom took a shower inside the trailer. We all went to bed at 1:20 A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment