Saturday, July 28, 2007

Coos Bay Trip - Day 6 (Winchester Bay)

We woke up between 9 and 10 am. After finish eating, Lawrence stayed inside the trailer and playing the computer while Tom and me walk around to the Oyster farm. They had x-small cost $5.60 a dozon, small cost $14.90 a quart, they also had large and x-large oyster but I didn't remember how much. I took some pictures of how they opened and cleaned the oyster.

We walked to see people cleaning their salmon they caught.

Next thing we packed up our things and start driving back home. We stopped at the Dairy Queen at Sutherlin for lunch. Its cost us $7.73 for food. I only ordered a kid meal, a Deluxe burger for me and an onion ring for Tom. Then after the food, I picked up the ice cream for Lawrence which included in his kid meal and I bought an ice cream waffle for $3.40. Tom drove to next door Shell station for gas. Before we set out for Redding we stop at Medford, OR for gas then we kept on driving until we reached Redding's Wal-Mart at 12:00 mid-night.

We shopped for an hour, but we only bought Milk for next day breakfast and beef jerky. Then we went back to the trailer and started cooking dinner. After that we went to sleep in their parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment