Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tucson Spring Building - (Day 3)


3/24/13 (Sunday)


  We woke up, drove across the road to Love’s. Gassed up and ate breakfast at Arby’s. We have 5 items for $5.98. Then we drive to Tucson. We were on I-10, 60 miles from Tucson. We got to our land about 3:00 p.m.. We stopped the truck in the middle of our land and unloaded all our building equipments.


 I took some pictures of our new fence. Tom went to our neighbor yard to hook up the water, then I filled up the trailer tank. Tom digs a hole for waste water. I took a quick shower before we went out to eat. 

 We did a quick stop at Lowe on Valencia to check out the price comparing to San Jose. We again ate at El Taco Tote across the road that we ate once last winter. When I walked in the worker was busy on the cash register, she could not balance her bills, and I was waiting for almost 10 minutes before the manager took over and took my order. I ordered a Sirloin Taco for Tom and Burrito for me. They have free chip and salsa, I was back and fore to get some more chip and salsa, I went to the front desk and asked for two small boxes to fill up the chip and salsa. While I was filling up the salsa in a small plastic cup then a manager come over and told me I only order a small order, I should not take so many chip and salsa. After I heard what she said, I put back some of the salsa.

  We left the place and went next door to 99 cents store to check around. I could not find anything to buy. Next stop we went to Food City and fill up our water tank. Then we went inside the store, we found the Avocado 4 for $1 just like last winter, but we did not buy any.  We saw can of corn 2 for $.88 and Cilantro 4 for $1. We bought 4 cans and $1 cilantro. Then we went back to our land.

 We started building the metal frame for the shade. But the metal tube did not fit together. We went to home depot to get three 10 ft EMT cut into 6 pieces. We finished building the frame late at night.