Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Day 2 - End in Albuquerque

Campground: Motel6, $36, accum miles 1030
Fuel: 14.96 gal @2.290 in Gallup, accum miles 886

Next morning we ate breakfast at McDonald in Kingman. We continued to Gallup and saw Long John Silver, we stopped by for lunch. By the time we got in Albuquerque's the Motel 6, we moved in our bags. I saw snow come down on the window, I open the door and took some snow picture.






It was first time for me and Lawrence to see snow comming down. Then I told Tom I wanted to cut my hair, could you take me to a hair cut place? So Tom drove around the block and try to look for a hair cut store, but I guessed it was late in the evening. Most of the stores were closed. So I changed my mind and told Tom just to get the food instead. We found a Church Chicken, but only drive through opened. I left the place and drove over to Taco Bell and ordered the food to go and went back to Motel and ate dinner with Lawrence, caused he did not want to go with us. He wanted to stay and watched the Cartoon Network. We stayed up until 2:00 in the morning before we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment