Saturday, December 23, 2006

Day 5 - South of St. Louis

Next we stopped at Joplin. Tom said he needed to buy the USB Data Cable again, caused he did not bring it to this trip. By the time we went to Motel 6, we saw a Target nearby our motel. Lawrence was staying at the motel and watching Cartoon while we went to Target, we bought the carring bag for Bo Bo for ( $19.99), so we could take her inside the building if we needed too. Also there was a donuts shop (Krispee Cream) across the street. I bought 6 donuts for next day breakfast. We went back to the motel to rest for the rest of the day. At night I went to get a lot of ice from the vending machine inside the motel. I noticed that Bo Bo was not inside the room. So I start looking for her. I found her under the sink and she lost her collar. We had to remove the wood wall cover to let Bo Bo out.

No comments:

Post a Comment