Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Day 9 - End in Kirkerville - Flying J

West Virginia was a very short drive through, I took cover pictures on the bridge and a farm house outside of the highway East 70.



We spent the night in the parking lot of Flying-J in Kirkerville. After we woke up, Tom drove the trailer to the dump station and released the black tank and gray tank while we were still sleeping inside the trailer. Tom discover the outside shower was leaking and try to fix it and he told me he need a washer. I cook breakfast and we all ate inside, then we cleaned up. We were many miles away from Columbus in Kirkerville. We drove back to highway 70.

Stopping by the Pennsylvania Visitor Center and took a lot of brochures. I took pictures of Tom and Lawrence in front of the office.


There was a "Welcome to Pennsylvania" sign. Then we went back to our trailer and I cut some apples and we all sat down and ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment