Saturday, January 6, 2007

Day 19 - End in Dallas Texas

We woke up early in the morning at WalMart near West Memphis. I took a quick shower then started cooking the waffles. Tom drove on the I-40 west for another 30 miles, then I took over to drive for 100 miles and changed to freeway I-30 west. We saw Long John Silver on the freeway sign near Bryant Arkansas. We got off and could not find it, so we use my cell phone and called for location. We almost missed the Long John Silver, luckily Tom saw it on the right hand side, we went inside for lunch for $11.11. Before that we saw sonic too. I went to get Lawrence a Kid's meal for $3.29 and two train toys.

After the lunch Tom found a Shell gas station for $2.19 and put in 15.55 gal of gas. Then we went back on I-30. Tom drove to the Flying-J and got some gas and try to get on the internet, but unable to do so. Tom decided to keep on driving. We planned to arrive in Dallas TX tonight.

The rain was getting heavier and Tom were still keeping on driving. We wanted to stop by the WalMart Supercenter, but we kept missing the exit. The reason was once you missed the exit it was very hard to turn around. It would take a long drive before we can turn around, therefore, Tom decided to keep on going. Luckily, we found another WalMart next to the freeway. We tried to get some gas form the WalMart gas station, but they already closed for the day. We went inside for the restroom, then we went back to the trailer to cook. But I did not feel good with my tummy, so I did not cook dinner that day. Tom cooked us some noodles for dinner, we were watching TV and ate noodles. Then we all went to sleep.(around 2:00 a.m. in California time) (2 hrs different)