Monday, January 8, 2007

Day 21 - End in Tucson

By the time we all woke up, it was passed 10 A.M. . We all went to the WalMart and use their restroom and then I bought some apples, bananas and 4 donuts for breakfast. I went back to the trailer and cooked macroloni and drink the orange juices. Then I cleaned up the place and went to take a quick shower. After I was done. Tom told me he wanted to wash his feet, then I asked Lawerence to take a quick shower too. Tom went to the gas staion, he told me there was a shopping mall nearby and he would take me there. He drove around the street and got lost, so he turned around and go back the way he came. Then he went back to I-10 west, it was a sunny day and temp. was about 58F degree. We stopped at the New Mexico Welcome center to check on the brochures.


We drove our car to Pilot and get some gas and also wanted to cook dinner. Before dinner I tripped over in front of the Pilot gas station, I hurt my nose and knee, caused I was looking at the water hole next to the front door. Then I went back to the trailer and get ready to cook dinner, after we ate we went back to drive.

When we drove to rest area we went to the restroom, also looking for water for the trailer. But we did not find any, so we just released the gray water. After we drove another 100 miles, before we reached Tucson I saw a TA gas station in front of us and Tom pulled over and look for water, we were lucky to find it this time. I filled our fresh water tank all the way up, and drove to Tucson. The road was downhill most of the time so we did not use up a lot of gas, even our trailer was heavier. By 11:00 p.m. we reached WalMart at the edge of Tucson. We walked around the store and bought some green tea and waffle for the next morning. Then we went back to the trailer and get ready to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment