Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 10 - Oregon trip (visited Reedsport)

Next morning after we had breakfast. Tom took me to Reedsport again. We went to Cash King to walk around, the Milk Chocolate with Fruit and Nut, which was Tom favorite, was on sale 2 for a dollar. I also bought some KitKat was on sale for .25 cents each. Tom drove across the bridge to Gardiner to check out a claming site. Next we went to a dune Visitor Center to get some information. I saw there was a Bee store close by. I told Tom that I want to go inside and take a look. I went inside and try some of the honey; they only had 4-difference kind of honey and I like the clover honey. I bought a small one, which cost $4.50, and a bee cell phone cost $4.90. The store lady name is Cody Lane, she was a very nice lady, and we have a long talk. I asked her how do the bee collect the honey, and do they have difference taste. Cody told me that the owner of the bee knows where to bring the bee on the differene field to collect honey.

After that Tom drove me back to the trailer. It was raining all night and got very heavy at nighttime. I could not take the dirty dish to wash because of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment