Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 11 - Oregon

The sun was coming out after last night rain; I took my entire dish to wash. Then I start making breakfast; I suggest going to Florence to look around the town. I told Lawrence to stay and do some homework, he told me he wanted to go with us. We stop at sand dune and took a lot of pictures.


Before Florence we pass a bridge (old Style Bridge with a lot of stone).


I saw a lot of cheaper gas station than Reedsport. At the other end of the city we saw Fred Meyer. I want to take a look of the store. Tom told me it was a supermarket. Once we went inside it look like Super Wal-Mart to me.

Cocktail shrimp was on sale for $3.99 a lb, we bought 2 lb, so we can eat on the way back. Minute Maid Orange was on sale 2 for $5, Lays chips was 2 for $4. On the way out, I saw a very funny looking Bar and Grill restaurant. Classic Car half inside the wall, I took several pictures of it.


Later when we drove by Reedsport, I told Tom I forgot to buy some soda for tonight dinner. Tom took me the Safeway, which was next to Cash King. I told Tom I would like to buy some more chocolate from Cash King. Then I went to Safeway for soda, but I saw the price was too high; $1.89 for a bottle. I decided not to buy it. When Tom back up his truck, I saw there was a Thirty Store, we went inside and found a cat water bowl with lip inward, heart shape box to hold scented flower, which had a good smell to me, but smelled stinky to Tom.

After that we went back to our trailer and I started cooking for dinner and Tom went to finish his crabbing. When he came back he told me he only catch 2 crabs for which l is female which he put it back to the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment