Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 6 - Oregon Trip

I did not sleep and start cleaning up the place. Still took us a long time before we can move out from the site. By the time we start our car, it was almost 2 p.m. in the afternoon. When we reach the exit, ranger comes over and asks us did we find our cat. We showed her our cat and told her to say thanks to Cindy. Then we head over to Coos Bay; we drove to Walmart for shopping. We stay in Walmart for several hours and I spend over $ 150 dollars. Then we went to the wash and dry place to wash our clothes. By the time we went to the first wash & dry shop, it was already 9:30 p.m. they closed at 10:00 p.m. I talked to the men inside the shop; he told me I only have time to wash the clothes not enough time to dry it. I asked him could I stay a little long to dry my clothes, he said he had to close the shop. So we drove 2 more miles on the other side, we found another wash and dry shop. This time I saw a lady and asked her can I wash my clothes, I know you closed at 10:00 p.m. She said it will be "OK" to wash it. I walked back to the car and told Tom we can wash our clothes. We all went inside the shop. It cost $2.00 to wash one load, we have 2 loads. The dryer cost .25 cents for 5 minutes, over $2.00 to dry our clothes. We spend more than an hour in the cleaning shop. By the time we parked in Mill Casno it was pass 11 p.m. There were not too many RVs in the lot. We chose a spot closer to the main road nearer to the main parking area. I start to make dinner and reading then we all went to bed about 2am. During those time, our Honda generator was always on without bothering other RVs since we park further away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment