Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Tucson Winter - (day 12)



1/1/14(Wednesday) - (sunny and feel like 66)

We have bacon with eggs and ham for breakfast. Before we want to paint our storage, we found out that we did not have any tray to hold the paint plus we also need the top coat paint.  So we went to Home Depot, we bought 9 inch tray set for $7.97 and two gallon green paint for $21.96/ea (Glidden Prem Flat). While we were waiting for the paint to be ready, we were looking for board with small hole for hanging tools. But the price is high, cost $7.80/ea, so we decide not to buy it. 

Next thing I remember today is Jan. 1, Harbor Freight has sales, and I can use the 25% coupon. We drove to Harbor Freight and we buy 60 LED Security Light and a 12V utility pump.

 After we got out, I told Tom that I need to go to the Neighborhood Market (by Walmart), I found several items to buy (such as ½ milk, banana for $.40/lb, and Chocolate), but the line is too long. So I decide to buy it later. At first I want Tom to stop by another Neighborhood Market close to our land, but Tom said we are on highway 10 and are not pass by the Neighborhood Market. Therefore we just drove home and have a left over for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment