Monday, January 6, 2014

Tucson Winter - (day 17)



1/6/14 (Monday) - Sunny and some wind, feel like 63




We have bacon with eggs and bread for breakfast. Then we add fresh water to our trailer's tank. I clean up the cat sandy box.





 We were looking at the tree and want to find a tree in our land to relocate next to our trailer for more privacy. We find one that was small enough to dig it out and replant it. We feel hot and we have ice cream to cool us down. Next Tom wants to flatten the land for our future metal garage foundation. But before him going to do it, he wants to look for the old septic tank. He checks the paper work that was given by the city of Tucson. He dig one place to look for any tank, but couldn’t found any, he will try his luck tomorrow. Tom asks me to help him level the dirt ground. I have to drive less than one miles an hour back and fore while Tom is holding the home make ground scraper (make in KTC). We stop when the sun run down.

 I went back inside the trailer to take a quick shower. After I was done, Tom take a shower too. We run out of paper towel and Tom need a sink strainer washer to fix our shower tub. First we run to Lowe’s to look for it and we find one for $1.99 and then we went to laundromat to wash our dirty clothes. (Nearby Safeway) 
 

After I put the clothes in, we went to McDonald’s for dinner, I order File-O-Fish combo for $5.79 and Tom order BBQ Ranch Burger for $1 and strawberry sundae for $1.19. I finish my meal and went back to the Laundromat to load our clothes to the dryer. While I was waiting I went to the Family Dollar for paper towel and honey roasted peanuts. After that I went to Safeway for the french bread which we both love at $1.79/ea. Then I went back to pick up my clothes and folded them. I called Tom to drive to the front door and pick me up. We drove directly home. When we are watching TV, we found out tonight is very cold, temp drop down to 32 degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment