Sunday, January 5, 2014

Tucson Winter - (day 16)



1/5/14 (Sunday) - Sunny today feel like 67

 
 
 


I let both cat out wandering in our land this morning, because they are going to take a bath this late afternoon. We have blueberry muffins for breakfast. I walk around the land again to look for trash, by using the picker.

 
 



 Then I help Tom to put more shelves in our storage until 3:40 p.m. I walk back to the trailer and start making lunch. We have steak with lettuce and bread and ice tea for lunch. We stop work around 5 p.m. then Tom took Odie and Ben Jr. for a shower before we went out to eat. While Tom inside with the Odie, I notice that water is leaking around the tub. I told Tom and he told me to use the towel to soak up the water. After Tom done with both cat and himself, he tries to find out why the water leaking out. He has me open up the board beside the tub; he notices that some water is still inside. He used the towel to soak up the water. He needs channel locker to fix the leaking, but we don’t have one with us. We need to go to Lowe’s to get one. Since we are hungry, we were looking for food to eat.

 As we passed the Safeway parking lot, we both see a taco store (Rodolfo’s location W. Valencia Rd.) on the corner, Tom turn around and park. I walked inside the taco place. I saw they have my favorite food, I order Chile Reanno combo for $6.95 and Tom is having chicken burrito combo with drink for $6.30 totals $14.06 for dinner. Then we went to Lowe’s, but when we arrived, we find out they are already closed. Next we went to Walmart to look for the channel locker. Tom find one for $8.47. I called my son while I was shopping, I told him that he needs to set timer to wake himself up, because he needs to walk to school and don’t forget to buy more food for himself.  I bought some ice cream, pizza, more chip, eggs, butter, and hair condition. We went home and Tom start fixing the tub, while I was watching TV and writing this journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment