Thursday, January 2, 2014

Tucson Winter - (day 13)



1/2/14 (Thursday) - Windy today -15-20 mph cool in the morning and hot afternoon



We have Raisin Bran with milk for breakfast. Since it was a windy today, we did not go outside until the wind die down. (In the afternoon) before we go outside we have the left over food for lunch. Then we put the 60 LED Security Light next to our trailer, so next time when we come home at night we don’t need flash light. 

 
 
 



Next we paint the shed using the primer we bought last time we were here. It took us about three hours to finish the job. By the time we are done, it was already passed 6:00 p.m., then Tom washing the roller holder and the paint pan while I was holding the water. We went back inside the trailer and I prepared my cooking and Tom went in for a shower.  After I put all the food together, Tom finishes his shower. I poke some holes in the potatoes and put in the microwave for cooking.  That will shorten the cooking time for the potatoes, which I lean that in You Tube. Then I went in for a shower, after I am done, I start cooking my pork chop with the frying pan. Also I chop off some onion to put with the pork chop. I open a can of yellow corn and put into a small pot for cooking. While I am waiting for the food, I mix myself a margarita drink. After all the food was done, I sit down and have a nice dinner. Then I wash all my dishes and watch TV for a while before I start writing my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment