Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yuma winter trip (day 12)


12/28/10 (Tuesday) - Quartzite

I woke up and started cleaning up inside the trailer and feeding the cat. When I went outside, I said hi to the RVers which parked very close to us. I start cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast. Tom was sitting in the chair and holding one cat at a time. After we all finished our breakfast, Tom drove to the near by tent's lot. Which they have a lot of difference things to sales, 1st stop I spent $12 for one cane, Bristle Brush for my cat; one 5/pcs Easy Out for Tom; one large suction cups for the trailer. 2nd stop 3 books for Lawrence for $5, I talk it down to 3 for $4. 3rd stop two auto sprays paint can for only $2. 4th stop I brought one mesh brush for my non-stick surfaces pans; one corn & potato brush. We went back to our truck and drive around for food. Tom asked us if we want to go to the Blythe, CA which was 20 miles away. We all agreed, by the time we got there we saw Popeye’s Chicken. I order dinner for 2 at $8.99 includes 5/pcs chicken 2 reg. side and 2 biscuits and drink for$1.10 (this price only if you order two can dine meal or else will cost $1.69). When we get back to Quartzsite, we stop by one of the food market, but they don’t have much food to shop, so I left. On the way back I remember we did not throw our trash away. We came back to our trailer, I warmed up the potato soup for dinner. Tom tried to watch TV, but only two Spanish channels he could find. I wanted to go to bed early, so I can get up early enough to shop again (Tents Lot).

No comments:

Post a Comment