Friday, December 24, 2010

Yuma winter trip (day 8)


12/24/10 (Friday Christmas Eve)

The library is going to close at 1:00 p.m. today, because it was Christmas Eve. So we decide to stay in the trailer. Tom went to the broken trailer half a mile away and tries to see if he could find anything still usable. When I finished washing the dishes and clean up the cat little box, I decide to go see Tom. I stayed and help Tom until he was done. He took some faucet parts and a 1-3/8 diameter water filling hose which would fit Anna's motorhome.
We went to the Wall-mart and I wanted to get more sweet ice tea. I wanted to refund the trailer drain hose adapter, but the line was too long. Tom told me why I don’t return it next time. Then we went to Barney’s gas station to fill up our water bucket for the trailer. It was a very good place to fill up water, because there was no one around. We went back to the trailer and Tom took a shower and we fill up the water tank with more water we took from the gas station. Then I start cooking Pork Chop and Ham for dinner. I am also typing this journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment