Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yuma winter trip (Day 3)



12/19/2010 (Sunday)


South of Indio (Coachella) in front of the AM/PM Travel Center, we saw a Del Taco. Their Taco are very cheap only $2.49 for 6 Tacos, I ordered one fish taco for $1.89 and one beep taco for the same price. I also ordered 6 tacos to go for Lawrence to eat in the truck. By the time we reach El Central it was past 3:00 p.m. Tom went to the Costco for gas. After that we stop at the Sonic place to order some Sonic burger and onion ring to go. But before I do that I went to the Chase bank across the street to get some cash. We exited in Sidewinder Road going south. After drive 3 to 4 miles on concrete road we reached the dirt road which is the short term 14 days BLM area across the I-8 from Felicity. After we setup the trailer, we went to Yuma to get some food for dinner.