Friday, December 17, 2010

Yuma winter trip (day 1)


12/17/10 (Friday)

In the morning I took Lawrence to his school then I delivered the parts to Chi Shop. I went back home and start packing up the trailer. Before one O’clock, I need to pick Lawrence up. I called Lawrence and told him I will need to buy two meat ball sandwiches and one BBQ sandwich for 2.50/ea. I also bought shrimp roll, sesame ball and banana (which was not the red kind) this is his last day in school (Independent High School), because the Christmas Holiday. Since we need to reach Mexico on Monday morning for Tom appt. Lawrence had to skip the Chinese School on Saturday. By the time we finish packing the trailer, it was passed 4:00 p.m. Once again we went to Gilroy Super Wal-Mart. Then we fill up our gas in the Chevron gas station. We spent the night in the parking lot of Flying J (Lebec)

No comments:

Post a Comment