Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Southern CA (Day 8) - Borrego Springs


12/28/11 (Wed)

We had macaroni with ham for breakfast.  We put the laundry in the truck and went to the laundry. But the store we needed were still closed (wash cost $1.25 a load), so we stopped by the library.
When I was inside the library I asked one of the lady where else can we wash our clothes, she told me you could go up this road and there was a RV park which you can wash your clothes.  But I was too busy watching the DVD movies from the library.  I remembered I needed to go to the market to buy some more Russet potatoes. While there Tom told me to put in $20 gas. While I was inside the store I bought some Pepsi Cola too.  Then I went back to the library and continued watching my DVD movie.  While I was watching the movie, I also download the Chinese movies.  We did not leave the library until 7:30 p.m.
(On Wed. library hours was from 9-8…Mon, Tues, Thur, Sat were from 9:00-6:30)

  I remembered we had not take our laundry to wash.  So we went home to take the laundry to town and got water for our trailer too. We have the left over 2 pieces chicken, pork and corn for dinner.