Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 10 - Arrived at Eugene Oregon

7/20/09 (Mon)

Next morning Tom woke up early and took a bicycle ride next to the mall bike path.


We all went to the mall, it looks big from outside, but when we were inside the mall was very small. Only have one floor and the shops were very small.

Valley River Mall has Macy’s; Jc Penny; and a lot of small shops and one big cinema. Lawrence wanted to go to the Barn and Nobel across the parking lot and we just keep looking around at the mall. Then Tom and me went back to the trailer for sandwish lunch. I told Tom we should drive our truck next to the Barn and Nobel, so Lawrence could walk back to the trailer for lunch. I called Lawrence to come back for lunch, after we all finished, Lawrence went back to the store for reading. I went with Lawrence and Tom was sleeping in the trailer. After about an hour, Tom called my cell phone and asked me if there any table for his computer. I checked and called to tell him there were several tables. Tom found out three was no internet there. We stayed inside the store until past 5:00 p.m. then we went to Costco. Which was not too far from the mall, only about 10 miles, we had dinner at the Costco. After that we went to a Walmart nearby, we found an 18 inches TV for the trailer. After we open the TV box, Tom found out it did not look like the demo model at the store, so I returned the TV. Tom drove the trailer back to the River Valley Mall for the night. We parked next to the bookstore and Lawrence went back to the bookstore. We went to walk in the PetCo, it was very small inside, only took us few minutes, and we were done. Then we went next door to Ross store, we were there almost an hour, then I walk over to the bookstore to see Lawrence. Tom went back to the trailer by himself. I stay with my son until 9:40 p.m. . Tom registered with the mall security and stayed overnight at the far northeast corner of the mall parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment