Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 12 - Eugene Oregon

7/22/09 (Wed)

I went to the Firestone store next to the mall trying to get my credit back. When I walked inside the store, all the salesmen were in the garage. So I got myself cup of coffee and waiting for them to come back in only a short time later. One salesman came in and talk to me, I told him that I needed his help to credit me the Road Hazard Protection which no one told me in the first place when they added this on my bill. The salesman tried to tell me this service is very important to me, if my tires blew out or have problems later on, they will fix it. I told him I only use this truck for vacation, most of the time would be in my garage. Plus I have my car insurance anyway if I have problem. Then the salesman told me I need to go to downtown location to get my refund, because they were not the some store, he could not credit me in his store. I told the salesman I got lost two times yesterday. The salesman told me he could call the downtown store to see what could they do for me. I heard him told them I was not happy about the add on service, this lady needed her credit back. And told them to adjust on their computer and faxed the paperwork
back to him. While I was waiting I filled up my coffee. Tom called my cell phone, I told him I was waiting for store credit. Only few minutes later the salesman brought me the fax form to sign and give me a copy. I went back to the trailer and help Tom packed up the trailer. Tom found there was some berry which is 13 parking space to the office building direction.

I fixed some lunch and brought it to the bookstore for Lawrence to eat. When I came back I helped Tom to hook up the trailer.

Here is some more pictures of our cat.


We head to Portland, which was 116 miles. Tom forgot to take an exit on interstate 5, it took us extra 10 miles one way. After driving 15 miles, we went into the first rest area to look for water outlet but could not find any. Tom drives to the next rest area, which was 37 miles. By the time we get there we only saw one water faucet next to the restroom. We decide to use our new bigger water bottles to get the water. Then we all took a shower including both cats, Tom told me since it was past 7:00 p.m. We should cook dinner for the night. By the time we finished eating the dinner, it was already past 8:00 p.m. We took a small rest and Tom start driving to Portland. We arrived at Woodburn about 10:00 p.m. and I saw a Walmart. Tom exited and drove inside Walmart parking lot, we saw several RV. We went in Walmart and did some shopping. When we came out Tom moved to a more quiet spot to stay for the night. (Woodbrun is about 30 miles from Portland)

No comments:

Post a Comment