Monday, July 13, 2009

3rd Day - On the way to Bullard Beach SP near Bandon, Oregon

7/13/09 (Mon)

I woke up in the morning at 8:00 a.m. clean up the trailer and swept the floor, then I went to Grocery Outlet shopping. Back at the trailer door, I saw a man with a very small dog looking at our trailer. I told him my cat was bigger than his dog, then we started talking for a short while. Tom came out from the trailer and started talking to the man (Dan Sevier).He was living up on the nearby hill (Mobile Home Park). It cost $260 a month in a small Toyota Camper around 21 feet including the truck.

We are heading to the Bandon where Odie lost here last year, I found out this camp ground only use Visa and Master Card. Next time when I come to Oregon, make sure to bring the Visa Credit Card. We reached the Bullard Beach around 4:00 p.m., the Ranger at the front gate gave us C40 campsite, by the time we found the site. We saw a boat parking at the site, there was a man qashing his boat. Tom found out that this site did not have the Dumpster at all. I went back and talked to the Ranger, she told me all the sites with the Dumpster were reserved. Tom decides to stay at the same site (C40).

I finished cleaning up the car sandbox then I went to take a shower with Lawrence. Tom took the trash by riding the bike. Tom took me to the Price ‘N Pride to get water, it cost .25 a gallon. We also found the cereal were on sales 3 for $5.00 and the milk was on sales too only $1.88. They were even cheaper than San Jose, so we bought both of them.

The ocean was low tide that afternoon, so we did not able to catch any crab. Tom wanted to try to dig some clams, but he did not found any clam. After Tom came back to the truck, we saw one boat was pulling up to the pier. Tom was cleaning up the shovel, we saw the man cleaning up some big fish. He offered us the left over fish. We went back and started cooking the fish. The fish tasted very good, and then we went to use the left over fishes to catch some crabs. We were there for only an hour, we caught about 10 crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment