Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 7 - Winchester Bay, Oregon

7/17/09 (Fri)

I woke up around 8:30 a.m. Fed the cat and cleaned the sandbox. I took a shower in the trailer after that we pulled our trailer to the waste dump and the electicity was free. We drove 18 miles to Salmon Bay and parked temporary near the entrance. We saw there were trailer show at the parking lot again. Also had parking lot sales, Tom and I walked to the RV trailer show. We found out that they were all used RV and the price were not cheap. Then we walked to the parking lot sales, they had many difference items. But they were not useful to me, we just looked around and walked back to our trailer. I found Lawrence sleeping inside the trailer, I told my son that we were moving our trailer while he slept. We found a nice spot to stay over night, it costed $11 a day and I paid for two days. Tom and I went to next small town called Reedsport to get water. We passed by the Cash King store again, but it was already closed at 6:00p.m. The gas price on Shell gas station was cheaper at $2.59/gallon.

Tom tried to start his truck, but it didn’t start. We tried to look around see if any auto shop near by, so we can get a new battery. But all stores were closed at 6:00 p.m. except food shop. Tom told me to call our Center 21 insurance to get help. They sent a locksmith to jump start our truck. It took the locksmith 25 minutes to get to where we were. During the wait, we walked across the street to Price and Pride to get some water, it cost .35 cents per gallon. Then we walked back to our truck and went inside Safeway to look around and waiting for the locksmith. When we were inside the Safeway just a short time, my cell phones rang. The locksmith told me he was right next to our truck. We went outside and he already pulling the jumper cable, only took him a minute to start Tom truck. We headed back to Salmon Bay and I started cooking dinner for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment