Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 15 - Trip to Oregon - Wash St (Portland Or)

7/25/09 (Sat.)

Tom drove to Flying J to fill the water up and drive to nearby Outlet. Lawrence, Tom and both cats all take a shower, Tom parked the trailer in the back of the building. We find a drain next to where we parking, so after the shower, Tom can drain the water. Then Tom drove the trailer back to Flying J to fill up the water again. We were looking for lunndry place to wash our clothes. We found one in Fairview and double loads cost us $2.30, I had 2 double loads of clothes to wash. Tom found out the laundry also has free wi-fi internet. So he went back to the trailer to get the computer, later I told my son to come to the laundry, because the trailer was getting hot. After we finished, Tom found a Comfort Suties, which has free internet. We parked our trailer and I walked over to Safeway to buy more tasty French Roll. When I came back from the Safeway, the trailer was getting too hot for me to stay. I told Tom I wanted to go somewhere and we found a WinCo Market which they had a cheaper roll 12ct cost only $2.48 and one gallon water cost $.30 cents. (Safeway one gallon cost $ .41 cents) Tom saw a laundry, we went inside and check the price, this laundry was more expensive and had no free internet. Next door was a Goodwill store, we went inside and take a look. The things were very expensive. Then we left the store and went back to the trailer. Lawrence was still playing the computer. After I finished putting the food away. Tom took me to downtown Chinese stores but got lost and found many Chinese stores near 82 SE & Division Street. I went to one of the Chinese Bakery store and buy two wife cakes and thouand year old egg cakes. (each cost $1.50 each) I saw the Chinese store name Chang Fa Market (8310 SE Division Street, Portland, Or 503-788-8882)
the store lady was very nice, she told us where to found more Chinese stores, just around the corner. It was getting late as it past 8:40 p.m., we went back to the trailer and cooked dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment