Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 8

7/18/09 (Sat)

Here is some old boat pictures.

We all went to the Florence to eat at KFC for lunch. After that I told Tom I want to go to Grocercy Outlet to shop. When Tom and me went inside the store, I saw there were two cats. One look almost likes our cat Odie, but only about 6 months old. Then we stopped by Fred Mayer for cocktail shrimps, six rolls, and meat. We saw there was a very cheap gas station name 76, which only $2.49 for a gallon. We headed back to Salmon Bay and Tom went to catch crabs. I started cooking dinner, waiting for Tom to bring me some crabs for dinner. I went to see Tom if he catch any crabs; we were very lucky we caught about 6 carbs for the evening. While Tom was cleaning the carbs, I was preparing for the dinner. I asked Lawrence helped me to wash the dishes, after that we read and Lawrence play the DS game. Around 11:40 p.m., we all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment