Monday, December 23, 2013

Tucson Winter - (day 3)



12/23/2013 (Monday)

By the time we arrived in Tucson, it was closed to 1:00 a.m. in the morning, I want to go to bad, but Tom wants to put all the stuff away before we could sleep. So we did not go to bed until almost 4:00 a.m.

 The next morning I got up 11:00 a.m. while Tom still sleeping until almost passed 2:00 p.m. While Tom was still sleeping I went outside and clean up the cat sand box and turn on the generator. I went back inside the trailer and started putting the stuff away. When Tom wake up I made coffee and tea, bread with butter for breakfast.









 
 We decide to go out for dinner, first we drove to the place called El Taco Tote. I try to check on their menu, but it was very confused so we went to the Mandarin Dragon. We only see one table and we check on the menu again, we could not find anything we like to eat. Next thing we went to Dairy Queen, but they closed for three day. Start from today 12/23,24,25, so we decide to go back to Phoenix Village for dinner. After that we went to next door Neighborhood Market (Walmart) to get some Friskies, small lotion to use on the truck, Minute Maid. Tom asks me do we bring any steak from home, I told him we don’t have any steak at home. Next we went to the Food City to buy top sirloin steak, 5 lb potatoes, two cans of corn. Then we went back to trailer and watch TV before we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment