Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tucson winter - (day 9)


12/29/13 (Sunday) Sunny and warm weather (feel like 70)

Wake up late, passed 10:00 p.m. I clean up the cat sand box, I water all my plant. We have a small breakfast, by the time we start working on our roof, it was passed 12:00 p.m.
 
 
 
 
  
 Tom put the roof black foundation coating on top of the felt.  Tom brush the coating on all the edge first, then he starts using the roller to cover the whole roof. Then we remember we need to buy paint thinner to clean the brush. Tom finish the first coating and it was time for lunch; I cook the eggs noodle with shrimp and veg. After I clean up all the bowl and pot, we drove to the Harbor Freight to look for more paint brush; paint roller; v-share hang; hose hook and 12 piece of 6 inches mix saw. We found out they don’t have paint thinner. So we also need to go to Home Depot. Since I have the Harbor Freight 25% off coupon, I apply to mix saw. Next stop we went to Home Depot for paint thinner, I also buy some white latex gloves too. We stop by Fry’s Food to see if we have anything need to buy. We saw the Lays chips is on sale for $1.87/ea and I buy 4 cans of corn. I see they have white corn; mix white and yellow; super sweet yellow corn; bag of roll for $1.59; jam for $2.79.  Next we head for home and we have a small dinner, we have two roll (which we fry pan the roll and put butter and jam) and a can or corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment