Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tucson Winter - (day 4)



12/24/13 (Tuesday)




 
We wake up in the morning; we went outside and start filling up our water. We start fixing the fence with the wire. Then we remember today is Christmas eve, we better shop early before the Lowe’s closed. We got there around 3:00 p.m. we check the store closing time and it will be 6:00 p.m. . We went inside and with the help of the Lowe’s worker we got all the stuff we need for the roof. Then I told Tom we need more plates and bows. We went to the next door Goodwill and I found a nice set for $2.99. I found out it was 50% off so I only need to pay for $1.50. When we were exiting the parking lot, we saw Grand Buffet, I went inside and check on the food, it was the one I was looking for and couldn’t find it. I went outside and told Tom they have good food. But Tom told me we should eat the chicken today and eat the buffet next day. Then we went the Chickenuevo, but it was closed already. So we went back to the Grand Buffet for dinner.





   We went back home and Tom was sleepy again, around 9:00 p.m. Tom wakes up and took Odie to shower while they were inside; Ben Ben went under (close to the cat sandy box). Next thing Tom yell and told me we didn’t turn on the hot water, we don’t have any hot water. Tom told me we need to turn on both gas and electric switch to speed up the hot water. Since I have to get Ben Ben out I need to remove all the stuff and went under to reach for Ben Ben. I have to pull him out, because he does not want to take a shower. After both cats was clean I dry both of the them.

No comments:

Post a Comment