Friday, December 27, 2013

Tucson Winter - (day 7)


12/27/13 (Friday) - Nice weather (no wind and warm feel like 67 degree)

We have bread with butter and soup for breakfast. Since both of us did not take shower yesterday, we don’t need to fill up our water.  Then we went outside and working on the roof again, we continued to put the rest of the plywood shim. 




 In the afternoon we have the left over chicken for lunch. It is getting late before we finish most of the facial board , we will finish tomorrow. Because I want to go to the Grand Buffet to check on my eyeglasses. I asked the guy name Jay about my glasses, he showed me the black eyeglasses, which was not mine. Then we went to the Lowe’s to buy more particle board for the shelf. It cost $22.69 and we have the Lowe’s worker help us cut into 4 piece again. Also we buy 16 of shelf support bracket for $1.61/ea since if we buy more than 10 piece it will be discount to $1.61/ea.,  otherwise it will cost $1.88/ea.

 When we were still at the Lowe’s parking lot, Tom hear when his truck tire rotate every circle, it has the pop, pop…sound. So Tom asks me to check on the tire while he is moving slowly. I could not see anything wrong with it, so I drive his truck while Tom check it out. He was able to see what wrong with it. he shows me there was a large bump on his left front tire. I told Tom he need to buy the tire before we go back to Ca.

 I want to have pizza for dinner, so we went to Papa John’s at Midvale (520)-573-3434) open hours is 10:00 – 11:30 daily. Monday – Thursday Any Large up to 5 toppings for $10; Friday – Sunday Any Large up to 5 toppings for $11. I did not know this special. I only order 2 toppings (pepperoni and sausage) for $10 plus $.81 tax. While Tom is waiting inside the truck, I walk over to the Super Wal-mart and buy me some milk and dog food for the new dog (dog name: Woody and the owner name: Bill, live in the old trailer in front of the road.) While Tom is eating the pizza, I took a shower, then it is Tom turn to take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment