Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tucson Spring Building - (Day 12)



4/2/13 (Tuesday) -  Weather: sunny and 82 degree

I woke up on 6:35 a.m. today, but I felt cold and still was tired from yesterday work. So I went back to sleep until 8:00 a.m. Since today is not hot, I cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast. Tom let both cat out, only Ben Ben was walking further away from our trailer and Odie was staying under our trailer and did not go anywhere. So when they both come back, Tom showered Ben Ben only, and planned to wash Odie later tonight. 

 

 
 



Then we both went outside and started working on our storage trailer. This time we finished all the floor joint and started putting the T&G on top of the floor joint. We worked until 7:00 p.m. and needed to go to the Home Depot to see if they have better woods than Lowe’s since we need more 2x4x96” to finish our work. When we got to the Home Depot we saw the bad 2x4x96” wood left. I tried to ask the worker at the Home Depot if they can move down a new load. But he told me he only can help me select the better one, he can not move down new woods.

 So Tom went to Lowe’s instead. We found 32 pieces of good  2x4x96” and 8 pieces of 2x4x12. At the check out, I was so tired and used the American Express card instead of Lowe’s card. I had to go to the customer service to credit my American Express card and put it in my Lowe’s so I can get the 5% off. (I had save $6.48 of the totals of 140.08) We went to the Neighborhood Market to buy some ground beef, cat food, Q-tips, itch cream and French bread. Next we want to buy KFC chicken and bring it home to eat, but the store is already closed at 9:00 p.m. only drive through is open. So we went back home and had sandwich for dinner. After I finished and cleaned the dishes, I started writing this journal.