Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tucson Spring Building - (Day 19)



4/9/13 (Tuesday) -  Weather: Cold and little windy, feel like 60 degree
      

                      
Tom got up very early to check out his tools and the condition of the shed. He woke up at 6:00 a.m. to clean up the standing water and all the mess from last night rain and wind. I was too tired to get up this early. I kept sleeping until it past 8:00 a.m.
  
When I final got up, I saw Tom had already finished setting up the big tent and also started setting up the small one. I walked over to help him to finish the set up. The weather was very cold, it felt like winter again. Couple days ago the weather was so hot that Tom sweated like a pig.






 We started working on the roof joist and it took us a long time to finish the job, because the 2x4x8 woods were thicker than normal. Tom needs to spend a lot of time shimming the height. We were continued to work, until we went out the pre-sawed 2x4x8 woods.

We needed 5 more and we forget to buy the #8 x ¾ screws to screw down the metal angle plate, so we need to went to Lowe’s again. When we checked out, I paid with Lowe’s credit card, the cashier told me I was over my credit limit. The cashier tried to raise my credit limit. But for some reason, I was denial on higher limit. I wanted to raise from $1000 to $2000. Eventually Tom had to open a Lowe’s credit account, so we can use the 5% discount. We did not got home until almost 10:00 p.m. We have Korean BBQ outside the RV for dinner.