Friday, April 12, 2013

Tucson Spring Building - (Day 22)



4/12/13 (Friday) -  Weather: Warm, feel like about 82 degree


Ryan told us last night he will come over to our place as soon as he hears our sawing of the wall panel.  When we started sawig around 10:00 a.m., he did not show up. So we kept on working our front door section until it past 12:00 p.m. Ryan still did not show up. Tom told me I should walk over to his class c and checked on him.  When I walked over to his RV, I saw Alma dog name Niko sleeping under Ryan RV. I walked pass by the dog and knocked on his door and calling Ryan name. After I tried it several time, he finally open the door for me. I asked him did you forget about us, he asked me, what time is it now? I told him it is already past 12:30 p.m., I saw him got his hat and wanted to follow me. I told him you need to clean up before you came over and help us. Then I walked back and told Tom Ryan was over slept and he must had a party last night.

 When Ryan came over, he told us that he met his friend at the bar. He had a few drink and playing pool, he did not get back home until it was past 1:00 a.m. in the morning. He told us he never got up this late, he usually get up around 7 or 8 a.m. in the morning. He said this morning he did wake up several time, but he saw outside was dark, so he thought it was still early. Tom still had not finished working on the door frame. So I was talking to Ryan about his family. I learned that he had a older brother and 2 sisters.

 
 An hour later, He and Ryan started putting up the side panel even before Tom finished the front door section. When he and Tom finished those panels, Tom had him wait and talk to Mel while he finished the front section. Tom finally finished the section after dark. And they finished the panel on the door section.