Friday, April 5, 2013

Tucson Spring Building - (Day 15)



4/5/13 (Friday) -  Weather: Hot!!! Feel like over 90 degree


This morning we woke up around 7:30 a.m., we had Everything French bread with cream cheese. Then we cleaned up our trailer and I put all the dirty clothes in a bags. We will be going to wash our clothes later this afternoon. We started working around 8:30 a.m. and we were able to finish the end frame (the shortest one) and section of the short frame. Then it was too hot to work. We stopped working at 10:35 a.m.   
 


We went to the same coin laundry to wash our clothes. This time we had two loads to wash, first for the regular and the second one for the dirtier clothes. While the clothes was inside the washing machine, I walked over to the Family Dollar to look for the electric outlet and plastic wash bowl.  I saw the outlet, but it was just a simple one and it cost $1.98/ea. The better one cost too much to buy, next I was looking for the wash bowl, it cost $3.00 for a small one. So I did not buy any, I only buy the softener for my clothes. I called Tom while I walked back to the coin laundry and ask him do he have any idea what to eat yet? Tom said he still don’t know, just come back and we will think able it.  I went inside the laundry and started putting the softener into both washing machines. Later I put clothes on the dryer and waited another 15 minutes (it cost $1 for the towels and heavy clothes and $.75 for the regular clothes; every $.25 for 6 minutes times).

  We went to Chickenuevo for lunch, I ordered three pieces chicken comb for $5.49 include three flour tortilla, drink, and one small side order. Plus three pieces chicken only for $3.99 include three flour tortillas.

 Next we went to Lowe’s to get our 2 pieces of 4x4x8; 4 more pieces of 2x4x12; 4 pieces of 1x3x8; electric outlet; #10 x 2 50 ct. woods screws. Then we went back to our land, and start sawing the woods to length we forgot to buy yesterday. We had left over spaghetti for dinner. Tom wanted pork chop for dinner, but I was too tired to cook. So next day we will have pork chop for dinner.