Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tucson Winter trip - (Day 12) - Titan Missile Museum


12/29/12 (Saturday)
 

Today was sunny and felt warmer that the last two days. Yetive (Coldwell Banker) called Tom in the morning letting him know that the bank is going to check the septic tank, she said the bank will give us an answer on Monday.

Tom wanted me to ask the campground office see if we able to leave today and come back on next Tuesday. When I talked to the office lady on our idea, the lady told me we can not split our week. She can only give us a $25 dollars refund (165 / 6 days and one night is free for 7 days stay) and when we come back the cost will be $28 a night. I left the office and called Tom about what did the office lady told me.  Tom told me to come back to the trailer and we decided to continue to stay here. 

  Tom look for a place to visit, he find the Titan Missile Museum about 20 miles from the RV Park. I make the Ham with Elbows Macaroni, after we finish and cleaning the dishes. Tom drove to the Titan Missile Museum. At first we walked around the gift shop and then we join the tours for $9.50/per person. We took many pictures when we were inside the building. The tours guy named Jim and he told us about the Titan II and it last about an hours. We went back inside the gift shop and I bought the Rocket Pen and Space Rocket Poster.
 
 
 




After that we were hungry and looked for place to eat. We found a place called El Taco Tote on Valencia near Tom old workplace. I ordered Combo Fish for $6.99 and a Fajita Burro tote for $4.99.  While we were waiting for the food, I found out that the chips is free. I got myself cover small paper bowl. Since we atr so many chips we could not finish our food, so we brought it back to our trailer. I don’t want to come back to the trailer early, so Tom drove around the city and we were looking for place to shop or whatver is available. But we could not find any thing we interested, so we went back home and watch TV. While Tom was watching TV, I went to take a shower and then came back to start writing this journal.