Friday, December 28, 2012

Tucson Winter Trip - (Day 11) - Visited Tomestone


12/28/12 (Friday)

 
 
 
 
 

 I got up around 10 a.m. this morning. I told Tom that I will make breakfast after coming back from the shower. When I come back Tom was cleaning up the trailer and I started making French bread and coffee for breakfast.  After I cleaned up the dishes, I went to return the DVD to the park library.  Then I went to the Oasis room to get some free ice to bring back to our trailer. When I came back Tom told me we will go to the Tombstone.  It about an hour from Tucson, when we get there it was past 3:00 p.m. We saw a gun fight starting on the street, but they were only the beginning of the show. We needed to pay to see the whole gun show. We decided not to see it, so we walked around the town and took several pictures of the old town. We walked into one old building named Bird Cage Theater. We paid $10/ea to go inside and look around the old theater.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 We drove back to Tucson and looking for food to eat, we find a Chickenuevo (location 670 W. Valencia Rd) their chicken is good and we like the corn and flour tortilla. After that Tom takes me to the Bookmans bookstore, we walked inside and I saw they sell not only books. They also sell DVD, games, kitchen ware and musical instrument.  I saw a book I like named WhyDon’t Cats like to swim? (Used book cost $6.50). Then we drove back to the RV Park. It was a cold night (temperture is about 35 degree)