Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Tucson Winter Trip - (Day 9) - Mini Golf at RV park

12/26/2012 (Wednesday)


 
 
We got up around 10 a.m. this morning and we finished our breakfast.  Then we walked around the RV Park, because we wanted to see the park features.



   First we saw the gym which as several exercises machines. We kept walking and we found the library,with many books and DVD and tapes. Then we walked to a big room named Oasis, inside have ice machine, TV lounge and data ports for computer. Closed by we see the hot tub and nobody was inside the tub.



 It was all cover and Tom turn on the jet and I turned on the small light.  Tom touched the water and told me the temperature was not that hot, it is about 100 degree.  After that we were looking for the heated pool, but we could not find it. Instead we saw the Mini Golf and we started playing the game. It was fun, it had several holes and some were easy and some were not. 




After finished, I walked into one of the building and saw a man; I asked him do you know where is the heated pool?  He told me just passed this building and you will see a white fence, inside was the heated pool.  We followed what the man told us and we find the heated pool, it was cover also, no one was in the pool.

We walked back to our trailer, rest a while then we drove our truck to town. Tom stopped by Costco, we have some snack tasting, and I only bought two items.  When we drove down to the exit, I saw the Super Walmart and I went inside to buy some soups and sweet tea. Next stop we passed by Trader Joe’s, I told Tom that we can buy some frozen fish (AHI Yellow fin Tuna; Albacore Tuna and Swordfish). After that we saw sparkling wine for $3.99, Tom found the Crystallized ginger for $1.49 which was my favorite snack food.

Our last stop is Tucson Mall.





  
 On the way back to the RV Park, I saw the 99 cents stores; we went inside and buy several items before we head back home. I remember we still had not fill up our water bottles, so we stopped by the Food City (the water cost 15 cents per gallon). We also buy the Duros chips (look like a wheel chips) and tomatoes. Then we drove back to RV Park and started our dinner.