Monday, December 24, 2012

Tucson Winter Trip - (Day 7) - Moving to Desert Trails RV Park

12/24/12 (Monday)

 We got up early in the morning to pack up our trailer. By the time we reached Desert Trails RV Park, it was passed 1:00 p.m. I went to the office to check which site were open. The lady told me the site 88, 87 and 2 were open. So we drove to the site and check it out. We decided to stay at the site #2. While Tom was unhooking the trailer I walked to the office and paid for a week stay. (the rates for a week was $165).

 We started cleaning up the trailer and I washed all the left over dishes from before the move. Then I want to take a shower before helping Tom to shower the cats. After I came back from the shower, I help Tom dry the cats. After that Tom went to take a shower. I took all the dirty clothes to the laundry. It cost $1.50 to clean and $1.25 to dry. While the clothes was washing, I went back to the trailer and started cooking the left over food from Desert Diamond buffet for dinner. While I am eating, I went back and check to see if the clothes were dry. But the I still have 19 minutes left before the dryer will stop. I went back to the trailer and finished my dinner. Then I went back for our clothes, after I put all the clothes on the closet. I started to wash all the dishes and then I wrote my journal.