Monday, December 31, 2012

Tucson Winter Trip - (Day 14)- Moved to Aldon


12/31/12 (Monday)

We got up around 10 a.m., since Odie was throwing up in our bed early morning (7 a.m.) While I made breakfast (French toast), Tom is showering both cats. I have to wash the bed sheet and all the cats’ towel. After I finished eating, I put all the stuff back. I went outside and cleaned up the cat box, and then I went to take a quick shower. After shower I went back to put the sheet and towels on the dryer. (the wash cost $1.50 and the dryer cost $1.25). Tom received a phone call from Yetive (Coldwell Banker). He told Tom that the bank agreed with the amount we offered ($10,000) but some disclosures needed to be changed. We needed to meet next day and looked at the paperwork, we will meet Yetive at her office at 11:00 a.m. We continued to clean up the trailer and Tom ready to tow our trailer to the land we just about to buy from the bank. It is located at South Aldon Road (.91 Acres) and sold as is. Tom was ready to take a gamble; he said that since the money in the bank has no interest anyway. Why don’t we buy the land and wait for the land to rise in price.

 
 
 
 
 We arrived at the land and set up our trailer. I told Tom that I don’t want to cook for tonight. We went out to eat at Chickenuevo, but we found out the store was closed already.  So we have to look for something else to eat. We finally decided to Papa John’s Pizza to go (for one topping cost $10 plus tax = $10.91) with one topping Bacon. While driving back we started eating the pizza, which tasted pretty good. We went back to our trailer and watching TV while eating the salad and pizza. We went to bed with very cold weather (around 32 degree); we need to turn on our trailer heater over night.