Friday, July 13, 2012

Oregon Coast summer trip - (Day 7) - Coos Bay


7/13/12  (Friday)

Woke up around 10:30a.m., fed both of my cats then I started cooking breakfast.  We had roast beef with French bread, and drinking Tangerine Juice which I bought Grocery Outlet.  I went outside and cleaned up the cat litter box.  I remembered that I need to call the Wells Fargo Bank to make sure that our loan still has auto payment.  I also call Lawrence to make sure everything is okay. Before I hanged up my phone, I told him to take a shower and feed and water the cats.  We went to Safeway and bought a bag of cat food for $5.00 (Imams cat food).  We stopped by the Walmart and I went inside and returned Tom clothes and my shock which I didn't like. Tom drove me to Grocery Outlet, but they already closed for the day. (Closed at 8:00p.m. daily)


 Tom wanted to go Charleston's crab dock to catch some crab for dinner but forgot the bait. We went home to get it and by the time we get there it was passed 9:00pm.  We were there about one hour, we catch several crabs.  We went back to our trailer, while Tom is cleaning the crabs, I was cooking pork chop for dinner.