Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yuma - Day 10

7/18/10 (Sunday)

We woke up and started putting away stuff to move our trailer to the River Front RV Park inside Yuma city limit. The cost was $125 a week plus electricity. It took us until 1:30pm to finish putting away all the stuff. By the time we arrived and finished setting up it was passed 3:15p.m. Tom watched a little bit TV and cool down. We went to Taco Bell for late lunch (almost 4:00 p.m.). After that I told Tom I want to go to Goodwill and take a look inside. Lawrence found a world history book, it cost $4.99 and a bamboo basket cost $2.99, but ½ prices. The cashier makes a mistake by putting down $2.99 instead of $4.99. Also I told him this book is for my son, he told me that I would give you a 25% student discount ($2.99 x 25% = $2.24), since he is a student. So Lawrence got a very good deal on this book. Then we went to Super Walmart to get water (it cost $0.27/per gallon) and I brought 3 boxes of Lemonade it cost $1.00/ea; 2 Klondike ice cream (one is Oreo & Neapolitan) cost $2.50/ea. On the way home Tom went to Barney’s gas station to get gas ($2.70/gal). Tonight we were having New York steaks & salads for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment