Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yuma - Day 12

7/20/10 (Tuesday)

Tom and I woke up at 8:00 a.m. and cleaned up the trailer. I made Tom some soup for breakfast, while I was taking a shower. After I finished the shower, I woke Lawrence up at 9:10 a.m. and we left the trailer at 9:40am to go to Algodones Mexico. We went to the dentist office first and the dental assistant had her son which was same age as my son took us to the root canal office.

We all went there which was together with the Professional Optical office. I paid $250 for Lawrence root canal (the doctor name is Manuela Olmeda, she is very good at root canal). We were there from 10:20 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Tom saw a family with 2 daughters selling bracelet with name outside the office. I brought 2 for $6 one for Priscilla and one for Rebecca. Then we went back to the Gentle Dental, on the way back we stopped by the Shrimp and Fish Taco and I bought 2 shrimp taco, 1 fish taco and one soda for $5.50. While waiting for Lawrence Tom and I were eating the food. Lawrence came out and told me he felt kind of funny about his teeth. I went inside and have my teeth deep cleaning and she told me that I needed to put cream on my gum 3 time sa day and wait for 30 minutes before eating anything. We went to the pharmacy to buy the medicine for Lawrence and me (Gel for my teeth $10.17, Lawrence Ilosone (antibiotic) $16.45 and Dolo-Tandax (Pain) $9.48). We drove back to Yuma after paying $5 for the parking. Then we went back to our trailer to pick up the computers for the library. We went to the newer Taco Bell near the library to buy strawberry drink and 2 Cheese Questesda for Lawrence lunch. Tom and I had $2 special (1MD-drink, I Buritto, 1 Dorito Chip). We stayed in the Main Library until 9:00 p.m. We went to Walmart to buy cat food, Strawberry Yogurt and GV Sweet Tea. By the time we got home, it was passed 10:20 p.m. I opened 2 cans of chili bean for dinner and we drank the left over potato soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment