Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yuma - Day 9

7/17/10 (Saturday)

I woke up at 8:00 a.m. this morning. I cleaned up the sandbox and the sands around the area too. After that I had a shower and made noodle lunch. On the way to the Main Library we stop by the Radio Shack to look for the light bulb for our RV night light. They didn’t have it. We stay at the library until closing time and we left the library in a hurry. By the time we all went to the truck, Lawrence asked me where my bag was. Then I remembered that our food bag was still inside the library which the DS games were inside the food bag too. So I was waiting outside until someone saw me. Finally there was a lady saw me outside and told me the library was closed. I told her that I left the food bag inside the library, she asked me is the key inside? I told her that “No”, She suggested me to come back on Monday, but I said I needed the bag. She asked me where the bag was, I told her on the second floor first table on the corner. When she comes back with my bag, I said thank you. There was still day light so Tom drove us to see the Yuma Crossing and I took many pictures.




After that we went back to trailer and Tom start putting our stuff back in our truck and hooked up the trailer while it was cooler in the evening. Then Tom went to swim to cool off and I was preparing the Cross Rib Steak for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment