Friday, July 16, 2010

Yuma - Day 8

7/16/10 (Friday)

I woke up 7:05 a.m. this morning so I could wash our clothes. On the way to the laundry room I saw Ed the host next to the road. I said “Hi” to him and asked him to have his wife Jay to turn on the gas for the dryer. Ed told me that his wife was doing laundry right now. So I went inside the room and Jay asked me if I need any change. I told her I need $2, but I don’t have any money with me right now. By the time I came back to the laundry room I saw $2 change laid on the table. I picked it up and went outside to look for Jay to give the money back to her. The washer cost $1.50 a load and dryer cost $1.25 for 45 minutes. After I put the clothes inside the washer, I went to the next door for a quick shower. When the laundry was all done,I went back to the trailer. I packed our lunches and we all went to the Main Library. We have to leave the library at 4:40p.m., because library closed at 5:00 pm on Friday. We went to look for another RV park in the city, but there was a gate in front of the RV park. Next we went to Food City to buy grocery. We buy Cross Rib Steak for $2.69/lb ($3.15 lb X $2.69 = $8.47); 2 cans of Hormel Chili with Beans (4 for $5) and 1 bags of Duros (taste like shrimp chip) cost $1.12. Tom wanted to go to the Felicity to take some pictures. After we went back to trailer,Tom took a naps and I typed the journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment